perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: DocSet problems
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 04:24:52 GMT
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Two problems with DocSet:
> 1) http://perl.apache.org/release/docs/index.html
> Even though all config.cfg  files seem fine, the 1.0 os one gets the
> same title as the 2.0 os one. I think this might be related to the fact
> that they are similar and contain the same docset, win32. More than
> that, don't know.

Each docset must have a unique id. We cannot rely on paths, because it's
possible that the same docset is linked from different places.

I've given each docset a unique name, should be fine now.

> 2) The Sitemap. You'll see that under "What is mod_perl?", it only lists
> the Apache::Registry example. This is probably due to them all being
> hidden, but I still think it should display them all.

That's how it works. Hidden objects are hidden. that's the idea. Sitemap
shouldn't disply hidden objects. e.g. it shouldn't display 404.html.

May be we need an intermediate type, for objects that get processed, but
not linked to index.html and menu but linked to sitemap, I don't know...