perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: "What is mod_perl" additions
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:49:21 GMT
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> Hi,
> I just wanted us to have a complete set of examples for the "What is
> mod_perl" section, so I have written up some quick pages for the
> remaining items.

> Prewview at . Tell me
> what you think before I commit.

Can you please post a diff? it's hard to see what has changed.

> By the way: src/start/tips/logging.pod isn't used. Should we maybe
> delete it?

May be we can use it, e.g. using Apache::STRLog or what was the name of
this module people are always looking for? I think it was in the eagle
book or something like that.

As I have suggested before I think we can easily re-use example from the
two books and reference to the place they were taken from. Why
reinventing the wheel.

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: