perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: search problems
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:33:49 GMT
At 04:09 AM 06/30/02 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>> Yes, because it's just searching the path for "help" -- I'll see what I can
>> do to fix that.  I'll have to parse the path into unique chunks.  The other
>> option would be to map paths to some unique id.
>
>what if you simply do: /^$sbm/? since all our sub-sections start from /
>(excluding /)

You mean filter the results returned from swish?  I'd rather just ask swish
for to limit the searches.  Swish can't limit by regular expression (it's
just searching words, not strings), so we just need to find a way to define
the sections when indexing.  Should not be a problem.

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org