perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Per Einar Ellefsen <per.ei...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: content layout freeze
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 12:11:13 GMT
At 13:54 19.05.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> > At 12:35 19.05.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >> come'n, the installation guide in the guide, does do handholding
> >> already. So does getwet.pod.
> >

> > Yes, but it's pretty damn big, and some users are relucatant to
> > reading anything big.
>
>getwet is small.

Yeah, true.

>those who want the knowledge come to them magically applying zero effort
>won't be able to use mod_perl in any case. so I won't worry much here.

Yup, ok..

I'll still try to begin writing tutorials sometime. It's not really a
matter of getting the info to the users, but getting users interested in
the info. mod_perl is pretty daunting to learn, and it would be nice to
make the first steps seem easy.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be