perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Per Einar Ellefsen <per.ei...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: small revision of allan-site
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 09:41:31 GMT
At 15:40 07.05.2002, allan juul wrote:
>hi!
>
>stas has uploaded for me a new revision of the url from may2 is here [may7]:
>
>http://perl.apache.org/preview/allan-May7/dst_html/index.html

Ok, I pretty much like it, but I have som issues:

- the font of the menu-headings (perl.apache.org/Search, etc..) are too
big. I liked them as they were before, I don't think any change was needed
there.
- the search boxes are too much on the left. It seems like they try to be
centered with eachother, while the whole thing is left-justified, and the
result isn't very nice.
- I don't think the small fade under the title is needed. Thin line is
good, but I think that's enough.
- for the PDF/SRC buttons, I think these are what was needed. I don't think
you need to adjust Prev/Up/Next to the same size though, as those are more
important after all.
- the quote is excellent.

Nice job, Allan!

--