perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/search make.pl .swishcgi.conf search_options
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 14:24:03 GMT
Bill Moseley wrote:
> At 07:52 PM 05/29/02 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>>I guess Bill's point was that it's a CGI-executable dir, so we don't
>>>want any confusion about what is CGI and what not.
>>
>>that makes sense. In any case I've fixed that now.
>

> Is it a CGI-executable dir?  I'm using:
>
> deny from all
> <files swish.cgi>
>    allow from all
> #   Options +ExecCGI
> </files>
>
> But, of course, that depends on the server, and the server's config (e.g.
> if Options are allowed, etc.).

In any case it's not copied now.

> Stas, I guess I need to add the files built by make.pl to CVS.

I've done this already.

> Seems awkward to me since I'm used to keeping only source in CVS, but since
> there's no "Makefile" type of struture to build dependencies I suppose they
> need to be in CVS.  In the pervious incarnation of Docset (pod2hpp?) I use
> a Makefile to build all dependencies first, and the Makefile then runs
> bin/build.

I guess we can add this feature to DocSet. I'm not planning to do that
any time soon, as I've too many other things to do. If anybody
implements it, that would be cool. I'll add it to the TODO list.

As of this moment we just commit autogenerated things.