perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Changes file
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 01:47:10 GMT
I think that including Changes.pod as a chapter is a bad idea. Since
it's not really part of the content. This is especially bad idea when
these long files get included in the pdf, adding to the fatness of the
printout with little value to the reader.

Therefore I plan to turn all Changes.pod chapters into hiddent chapters
and link to them via index_bot.html.

Now the question is, whether we provide some button for [Changes]
similar to pdf/src or we just have it as a link... Also we might put it
next to the src/pdf buttons, but this will require some logic in the
code, which won't be generic, so I guess we should just go with a simple
add-on via index_bot.html

p.s. Please notice that my DSL is down and I've no idea when I'll get it
back since apparently our provider tech support isn't available on
weekends :(