perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: Changes file
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 14:37:15 GMT
At 09:47 PM 05/17/02 -0400, Stas Bekman wrote:
>I think that including Changes.pod as a chapter is a bad idea. Since
>it's not really part of the content. This is especially bad idea when
>these long files get included in the pdf, adding to the fatness of the
>printout with little value to the reader.

I agree.  I'm also not sure that having the Changes pages linked are even
important on the site for the vast majority of most people.  The ones I
looked at are discussing mechanical changes to the docs, not much in regard
to mod_perl.  Therefore making the changes link up with the pdf is adding
clutter.

My suggestion would be to link the last modified date to the changes file.

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org