perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Ask Bjoern Hansen <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Message for Fluid Evacuators
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 09:01:36 GMT
On Wed, 29 May 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:

[...]
> > I also Cced Ask, maybe you can take care of this incompetent person Ask?
> > (just remove anything with fluid evacuators in it, what do I know about
> > their/his/her valid e-mail address).

No much thing. :-/ If he would just mail the -owner address I could
help him (or her).

> 1. tell Ask (though he is very busy so it takes awhile before he gets to
> kick the bugger)

Busy, me?  Ha.  If I was busy I would be working at 2am.  Oh wait, I
am. :-)

> 2. block on your side if possible. (though still do #1, so we all
> benefit from the blocking)

yes, much better to tell me.

> e.g. after several attempts to ask ruben@mrbrklyn.com not to send me
> automatic replies when I reply to some modperl list's email including !
> in the subject. I've simply started to bounce his emails back with my
> ..procmailrc's rule:

I have unsubscribed him from the modperl list.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/   !try; do();