perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From i49...@inet.uni2.dk
Subject IE5 problem with scrollbar
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 11:18:39 GMT
hi

taking a thing at the time ... (the below is regarding the latest allan may14
version)

scrollbar on any (?) Windows OS, any IE5*.

if we don't position the rightbox relative a scrollbar will show up if we at
the same time have an element like a table that has a width of 100%

possible solutions i can think of

1) enclosed 2 files.(slightly messy but im on windows so im excused) remove the
whole navbottom and the footer out of the rightbox. the
navwidget-table should be in no div at all and the footer in another relative
div.just below this works
on windows200/ie5.5 and win98/ie5. im not sure at all if it works in other
browsers. please check!

2) completely remove the bottom navwidget

3) remove the top-link from the bottom-nav-widget and right-align the whole
nav/widget table (we cannot specify a width of 100%)

4) use the current preview html. a minus to this is that the top-nav-widget
will follow long content out of the window to the rightside (in some browsers)

5) others?

./allan