perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan M. Hollin" <>
Subject RE: New design revision from Allan part2
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 08:32:57 GMT
>Since Allan didn't include in his test a wide <pre> section,
>I'll extend
>Allan's poll with one more question. Here is:
>which is the
>same as 1.html, but includes a wide <pre> section, which
>requires you to scroll horizontally to get to the right side of the
>content. That's fine. What we want you to test is whether all the
>widgets still fit into the main window, and you don't have to scroll
>right to get to the prev/next and download widgets.

Tested on:

Win2K - IE6
Win2K - NS6
Mac OS 9 - IE5
Mac OS 9 - NS 4.73

No problems on all above platforms on this wider page (although the
cramped search box still applies to Mac OS 9 - IE5...  as I said in an
earlier post, this doesn't compromise useability in any way so I
wouldn't waste time trying to compensate).

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG Co-ordinator

West Yorkshire Perl User Group

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: