perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Per Einar Ellefsen <per.ei...@skynet.be>
Subject titles all look the same
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 11:56:14 GMT

Hi everyone,

I guess this is more a question for the design department :)

I have been working on the content quite a bit this week-end, and have
become concerned with one thing: it's impossible to see any difference
between the different title tags: <h1>, <h2>, <h3>, etc.. all look the
same! This is a problem because it means you can't get an idea of the
section hierarchy while reading the document, only in the TOC.

I suggest that you either:
- make them different sizes
- make them more or less emphasized
- make them different colours (I prefer not, I think the colours is good as
it is)

I actually like their look, but I think it should be possible to tell them
apart.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be