perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: new feature: sitemap
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:09:29 GMT
Bill Moseley wrote:
> At 01:48 AM 04/30/02 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>I've implemented a generic sitemap feature in the DocSet, so if we want
>>we can have a sitemap for each subdir, without doing any work :)
>

> Looks good!

Thanks!

> One problem is that the site map page doesn't show the home breadcrumb, so
> there's no way home.

It's because it's essentially the same as /index.html, which also
doesn't have breadcrumb. It's the top level.

I can work around this by putting the link to the top level index.html
(home) as a part of the map, but I'm not sure how to place it. We don't
want to add a new indentation level because of one link, do we?