perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: patch: download source
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2002 13:39:58 GMT
Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> - added info on how to get 2.x
> - merged mod_perl_cvs
>
> Notes:
> Maybe instead of mod_perl_cvs a short example on how to get the cvs with
> anoncvs would be enough. Or the general infos (Name of Server, password,
> name of project), plus anoncvs example?

Actually may be we create a small doc talking about cvs and platform
specific cvs products and peculiarities. I already want to add there a
tip to use -dP and ~/.cvsrc. Call it something like cvs_howto.pod or
similar. (diff it against /dev/null and make it a part of the patch :)

If we do that, we can link to this file and concentrate on the pure cvs
access info without adding any cvs usage noise.

> 1.0/faqs/mod_perl_cvs could be removed
>
> Maybe add a line to Description stating that 2.x is BETA and 1.x is the
> current stable release to be use in a production environment.

yes, please

I'll wait for a new patch and commit it at once, thanks.