perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From allan <lambre...@inet.uni2.dk>
Subject Re: download
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:31:21 GMT
Bill Moseley wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:02:08 +0800 allan wrote:
>
> > > Of the three images I like IE far better than the others.
> >

> > well, here's another image-suggestion one anyway that i
> > really like -  take it as inspiration :)
>
> I think I still like the IE one best of the images, but it's hard for me to tell from
the small image of the page. It would be a lot better to see the site mocked up with your
suggestions.  Do you have a web server available to you?

not practiable currently, sorry.

> My vote is still the simple links.

yes, actually the small image i just sent was orignally
intended for simple links, i just havent tried that yet.
imagine the line passing thru the simple download links,
something like:

Header