perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject using a consistent style in perl.apache.org docs
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:49:25 GMT
Folks that send patches and commit things, if you don't mind please read
modperl-docs/admin/style.pod when you get a chance. When there are many
authors and a *lot* of docs, adhering to the same style as much as
possible will make our job a much easier and less time consuming task.
This style shouldn't make your contribution work harder, especially when
you get used to it, but just keep in mind these guidelines. Thanks!

The developed style is based partly on the code style we use in
modperl-2.0 and the experience gained in writing and maintaining the
guide for the last few years.