perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/tmpl/custom/html search search_field
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 04:31:02 GMT
At 11:23 AM 04/30/02 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>>    a.pdfsrc {
>>        font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
>>   -    font-size: 0.9em;
>>   -    font-weight: bold;
>>   -    color: #525d76;
>>   +    font-size: 0.8em;
>>    }
>
>this is not part of renaming the styles commit.

Oh, thanks for catching that.  I updated this morning and missed the merge.
 I forgot that I setup the site yesterday for people to preview.  I need to

>You cannot nest comments [in style sheets].

Yes, I know.  Cut-n-paste error.  I'm trying to get things done when I
don't have time.  Sorry.  I'll have to put the site off a while until I
have some real free time.

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org