perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: using a consistent style in perl.apache.org docs
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 05:00:36 GMT
At 11:49 AM 04/27/02 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>Folks that send patches and commit things, if you don't mind please read
>modperl-docs/admin/style.pod when you get a chance. When there are many
>authors and a *lot* of docs, adhering to the same style as much as
>possible will make our job a much easier and less time consuming task.
>This style shouldn't make your contribution work harder, especially when
>you get used to it, but just keep in mind these guidelines. Thanks!

Ok.  If you see something specific please point it out.  I read that doc a
while back but I forget.  (I work other places, too, where the style might
be different.)

I forget about indenting one space in code sections, and do my normal 4
chars.  oops.

           There are some other linking limitations; e.g. you
           can't link directly to the index.html of a section,

Seem you can now, right?  L<mod_perl Guide|guide::index>

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org