perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: Grammar Advisory
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:16:23 GMT
At 10:48 PM 04/15/02 +0100, Jonathan M. Hollin wrote:
>Technologie Extraordinaire
>We have lots of great success reports from people using mod_perl,
>including world-wide statistics no mod_perl usage.

Funny, I was just reading that as you wrote.

I think it should be rewritten more like:

  Mod_perl is the power behind many of the Internet's busiest and
  most advanced web sites.  Listed here are success stories from
  people using mod_perl...

Something will a little stronger language.

What do you think?  I'm not a writer, but I hope you get what I'm saying.

I know I've said this before, but "Technologie Extraordinaire" still sounds
funny to me.

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org