perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan M. Hollin" <netmas...@digital-word.com>
Subject RE: grammar changes (and other validation)
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:19:24 GMT
>>Of course, the sites described on this page are not the only sites
>>running mod_perl. Since mod_perl inserts it's name and version into
>>Apache's Server header, we are able to see others based on
>the netcraft
>>survey results.
>
>s/it's/its/;

+1 - Well spotted Per.

<snip>list of sites that Netcraft didn't "read" mod_perl on...</snip>
>It might be running it behind a proxy.
>

>[snip: many sites *not* running mod_perl according to Netcraft]

I appreciate that.  I posted these hoping that those in the know would
enlighten me...  ;-)

>>Paragraph refering to MediMatch:  Netcraft report does not indicate
>>mod_perl in use at this site.
>
>Aaaarrggghhhhh! Stop it! It makes it sound like there aren't
>any mod_perl
>sites out there! :)

I know.  But we both know that's not true.  We just have to find them.

>Maybe we should ask on the list for some more sites?

I believe this was done fairly recently on the mod_perl list...

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG Co-ordinator

West Yorkshire Perl User Group
http://wypug.pm.org/
http://wypug.digital-word.com/