perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Per Einar Ellefsen <per.ei...@skynet.be>
Subject Introduction for the new mod_perl site
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:46:19 GMT

Hi Doug and Lincoln,

I'm responible for adding more content (or atleast fixing up what's already
there) to the new mod_perl site. Allan, one of the others working on the
site, suggested that we ask you two to  write up some kind of introduction
to mod_perl, because you are after all the creators of the software we use
(mod_perl for Doug, and CGI.pm and others for Lincoln), and the reference
book on the subject.

So, it would be nice if you could come up with something good and catchy.
Allan especially enjoyed the second paragraph of page xix in the preface,
where Lincoln talked about mod_perl bringing together two of the greatest
Open Source projects. It doesn't have to be very long, but people would
sure be amazed if they see some words about mod_perl being great and very
powerful, etc etc etc, and especially when it's coming from you two (you
can admit it now, you are both celebrities :)

Anyway, we'd like to hear from you. A reply directly to the
docs-dev@perl.apache.org list would be preferable.

Thanks in advance.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen