perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject status update
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 17:12:16 GMT
I've finally resolved the internal links problem and have implemented
it. I'm waiting for Andy to commit my patches to Pod::POM and release a
new version. After that I'll release a new DocSet and we will have the
links problem resolved.

As you have seen I've fixed many broken internal and external links in
the last few days, so you don't need to check the links.

Next I'll work to merge the search fixes/improvements and polish it out
with Bill.

Then there are a few items in the TODO list which you may want to look at.

And we need to verify HTML with sgmlcheck or whatever tools you are using.

And we are basically done. One week from now we will have the new (or
the old) logo chosen (Mar, 11) and we can release the new site.

So if you please help me with fixing the content, like adding
descriptions, improving the files (other than those under src/docs/) and
doing the last checks on various browsers, we may have the project
completed by the next weekend.

We still need to redo the pdf/source images. I've put some ugly
placeholders which I quickly made with gimp. My idea was to have images
of the same height as [prev|next] so they fit better together. probably
need to use lighet shades of red and green, otherwise they are too
outstanding. If you can stick the adobe logo in that hight, nice, if not
just any other image will be fine.

Anything else I've missed?