perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: new logo top
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:58:49 GMT
At 03:10 PM 3/27/2002 +0800, allan wrote:
>*new_logo_curve_op5_mac.gif

I'm placing my vote with the curve.

It's very clean, the curve gives that nice organic feeling, and good
separation of content.  The line separates the menus like the gray/blue
background does, so it offers the same function, but is just cleaner.  The
curve gives some artistic flair, without trying to look too fancy.  I like
it.

I could be leaning strongly to that new design for just that reason -- that
it's "new".

I won't argue any technical issues (like it won't render) until there's a
test site.

>i also had the idea to put in a very small apache-feather
>bend with the curve, but that is probably over the top :)

Agreed!  I think the camel touch was a good solution over by itself on the
right side.  I just wish he was animated. ;)

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org