perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: Need stylesheet help for NS4.0
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:45:22 GMT
Sorry for the large attachments!

Thanks Allan those stylesheet changes did fix the NS4 problem.  I've
attached search-NS4.0.png so you can see what it looks like in Netscape
4.08 on Win98.

On my machine the fonts for the search results are larger than I like.  I'm
not sure if that's my machine or just the way I'm thinking.  So I attached
both a search results from our search, and a search results from google
with slightly smaller fonts, so you can compare.  I was trying to get
closer to the google look.

Also, should the URL fragment be stripped on that (green) display of the path?

Also, what about the "Search Time".  I wanted it very small, but still
readable.  Maybe it should just be removed completely?

Thanks again for the help!