perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: search issues
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 18:14:06 GMT
Win98:
IE6.0 and NS4.07 have an extra block of color below
Mozilla is ok

WinME:
NS6.0 The "search" button is below the text field
IE5.5 and extra blue (or whatever that color is) below the field.

Linux:
Konqueror 2.2.2 looks ok (except I still haven't got great looking fonts in
my X setup)
Mozilla looks good too

Do we need a style on the form tag?

Get some sleep, Stas!