perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: some patches
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 02:02:41 GMT
At 09:54 AM 03/05/02 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>> Seems far more likely that CSS will mess up someone's browser ;).  As Wim
>> says, google uses it, and we all like google.
>
>CSS may render pages in a weird way, but the site will be still usable.
>I saw enough js that won't let me use the page and pop up js errors all
>the time.

I think the focus javascript is reasonably safe -- it's not doing much.

>thanks Bill, what others think?
>in any case please send me the snippet I should add. depending on what
>others think we decide whether we add it or not. sounds good?

Ok, I'll grab it from google later tonight when I get some time.

Also, what will it take to get the search working on the test site, Stas?
Is there anything I need to do or help with?

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org