perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <phi...@sduwebship.student.umd.edu>
Subject Re: the latest design preview
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:41:13 GMT
I've gone through most if not all of the links with
Mozilla .98 for on FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE #1 with freebsd and linux binaries.

Looks good so far.  If your interested, I could look at it with NS 4.78
and IE 5.5 on Winblows 2000

END
Philip M. Gollucci (p6m7g8) philip@p6m7g8.com 301.314.3118

Science, Discovery, & the Universe (UMCP)
        Webmaster & Webship Teacher

EJPress.com
        Database/PERL Programmer & System Admin

Resume      : http://p6m7g8.com/Work/index.html

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Bill Moseley wrote:

> At 11:15 AM 03/27/02 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >Here is the latest Allan's version:
> >
> >http://perl.apache.org/preview/allan/dst_html/
>
> Allan, NS4.0 is placing the left boxes centered in the screen.  If I download just the
index.html and style.css locally then Netscape renders OK (although there's no images).  Any
ideas?

> Also, the css validator reports a number of issues -- I'm not sure how critical they
are.

> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://perl.apache.org/preview/allan/dst_html/
>

> >http://perl.apache.org/preview/modperl-docs/dst_html/
>
> This site also is falling apart with NS4.0 now.  If I select a menu item then the content
is displayed in a vary narrow column down the left side of the content area.