perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Klausner <d...@zsi.at>
Subject latest CVS version
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2002 22:00:03 GMT
Hi!

I just checked out and built the last version from CVS, some
questions/comments:

* I don't like the hr beneath the search/download/prev/next thing.
* The behaviour of this widget changed, it is now on every page. That's a
good idea, IMO.
* but as it seems the download widget only is displayed in the subsections.
E.G in docs/1.0/guide/intro.html, but not in docs/1.0/guide/index.html which
means one cannot download the whole guide. I liked the previous behaviour
better.
* I'll try out some different background images / nav colors tomorrow.
* The site looks quite clean and nice to me right now. Nearly finished.

--
 D_OMM      +---->  http://domm.zsi.at <-----+
 O_xyderkes |       neu:  Arbeitsplatz       |