perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject pre|next revisited
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:58:00 GMT
Mozilla is simply fantastic. You flip through the pages of our new site
and you don't get this annoying refresh/re-render effect you get in
other browsers. Only the content section changes.

So I was thinking that our prev|up|next widget is getting jiggy too at
the edges of the docset, when there is no next or prev page. I'd like to
replace the prev or next buttons with empty buttons of the same size
when there is no corresponding link. So you get

[prev |up| next]
[prev |up|     ]
[     |up| next]

See what I mean? I think the image should be exactly the same but with
no text inside.