perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: html validation
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:37:33 GMT
Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I guess a lot of this problems are only warnings, not errors.
>
> Most of them are caused by problems in the POD files or in DocSet (or some
> POD::* module). I'll see if I can catch some.

Yup, I've worked a bit on these last night. There are two kinds,

- one from the source pages written in HTML, like missing </li> and </p>.
- the other is unescaped pod, e.g. & chars in text.

So far these are all source problems and should be fixed in the source
.pod, .html files. DocSet's templates and rendering POD engine seem to
produce perfect HTML.