perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From allan <lambre...@inet.uni2.dk>
Subject Re: how the latest site's cvs looks like (NOW: ad-area)
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:10:40 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:
> Thomas Klausner wrote:
> >>I like to have the mod_perl books appear everywhere. What I'm afraid of
> >>is that they draw too much attention and distract from the main content.

+1
only having the same books in the ad-area will certainly
tire my eyes in the long run and in a way it will seem like
a waste of space.
couldn't we have some sort of random quick-tips or maybe
random qoutes from the guide that links directly inside the
guide in that ad-area instead of only the books. its more
work of course but i can help trying to put myself into a
first-time-users eyes and imagining what he'd like to see.
just a thought.

./allan