perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From allan <lambre...@inet.uni2.dk>
Subject Re: how the latest site's cvs looks like (NOW: the bgcolor)
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:42:00 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

> OK, I've applied some of the Allan's fixes (didn't finish them all yet)
> and added a few new things. Here it is:
>
> http://www.apache.org/~stas/modperl-site/index.html
>
> - I've tried to change the page's bg to a dark one. Tell me if it helps
> to make the content stand out.

it does and i think that a body background color is a good
idea. i am not sure if it should be dark though. well, to be
honest, right now i am not sure of anything because i have
_looked_ too much at the site.

anyway, i have tried experimenting with a lighter bgcolor.
see
http://www.bullitt.suite.dk/mod_shot/desert_bg.gif

i am not suggesting that we use this but what i really like
about it is how the navigation (the menu and the widgets)
totally stands out and still not out of place.

besides i like the "desert"-color for the camel .-)

./allan