perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject more content ported
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2002 17:12:24 GMT
I've just ported the 1.x guide to the new site. It's here already (and cvs):
http://apache.org/~stas/modperl-site/docs/1.0/guide/index.html

So now you can play with more very long pages.

Unfortunately the default Pod::POM view doesn't handle HTMLizing of L<>
properly, need to fix it. So there are no internal links yet.

This completes the content porting of the content, i.e. everything that
is on the current perl.apache.org site is in the new site, plus lots of
new stuff.

Now we need to brush out the abstracts for index.html pages and verify
that everything is proper.