perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: new tarball
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 02:59:43 GMT
Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I uploaded the tarballs of the current design to:
> http://domm.zsi.at/modperl-site-domm/modperl-site-domm.tgz
> http://domm.zsi.at/modperl-site-domm/modperl-site-domm.dst.tgz
> http://domm.zsi.at/modperl-site-domm/modperl-site-domm.tmpl.tgz
>
> You can also get them via
> http://domm.zsi.at/modperl-site-domm/meta.html

cool!

You've hardcoded URLs for the images in these templates:

/modperl-site-domm/images/left.gif

> I did't change anything signifkant (like putting the nav before the content)
> because ... (I don't really want to annoy you with personal issues, but now
> I guess you'd ask anyway: one of my grandmothers died yesterday (some liver
> problems caused by excessive alcohol (mis)use))

:(

> Stas, if you've put the stuff under CVS, how do I commit chages? Should I
> send them to you?

I need some more time to add some more functionality to DocSet before I
commit the files. Once I complete these I'll announce it. Then yes, you
can send me the patches or we can try to get you a cvs commit access.

Thanks Thomas!