perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: Houston, we have a problem...
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 07:13:29 GMT
At 02:55 PM 01/20/02 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>No, what I meant is that many times a design made for a certain content
>doesn't scale when used with many different contents. Think long page,
>short page, a page with long sections, a page with short sections, etc.

Right.  I think it's common for designers to come up with a front page
where they can have full control of the look, and then create designs that
work with the front page (contain the same design elements) for second and
maybe third level pages that can more easily work with various content
requirements.

Luckily, I think for the most part mod_perl's content is reasonably
consistent.

Seems I can no longer ignore my drive errors on my cvs machine -- Samba is
failing to work on that machine, too, now.  Yikes!  Just what I need.

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org