perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: DocSet documentation
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:19:50 GMT
At 10:24 AM 01/11/02 +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>Stas, where can I find some documentation/tutorial on the Data Structures
>used by DocSet (like eg doc.meta.title etc)

Me, too!  I started to look the other day but got sucked into other
projects.  Damn boss.  Just now coming up for air.

>I would need this to code an expanding NavBar (and maybe the download widget)
>
>Or does someone else want to do the expanding NavBar?

I'd need to get up to speed on DocSet.

BTW -- take a look at this page.  It's a lower "noise" version of the
current design, but very similar format.

   http://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp

It's just very basic, and I think that's a lot easier on the eyes with the
compact menu, less lines/borders, contrasting backgrounds, and a good
amount of white space.  It doesn't look as good un Netscape 4.08, but it
renders fine.  It wouldn't win any design awards, but it seems to be
effective.

Also, why do these look different?  Is it my brower settings?  The second,
which seems to be the current design in cvs, has large fonts.  Also, the
"highlighted" menu item is unreadable on my machine since the colors are so
similar.  Is that the same for everyone else?

http://www.bullitt.suite.dk/mod_perl_site/var_d/download/bundles.html

http://domm.zsi.at/modperl-site-domm/

--
Bill Moseley