perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Klausner <d...@zsi.at>
Subject Re: yet another site's version
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:00:39 GMT
Hi!

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 01:37:47AM +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> http://www.apache.org/~stas/modperl-site/stories/index.html
Just some more comments:

* why are there three dots (...) between page_body and tail?

* The "shrinking content box" problem is here again, see
products/index.html

* The logo looks somewhat strange right now, beeing in a white box, while
the rest of the navbar is not.

* what about changing the src-layout of the Success Stories? Althoug the
stories originally where email, I see no sense in them beeing in a pre-tag
or containing quoted text.

We could still stick the signitures into a pre, though.

I also find the splitting into "Info" and "The Story" a little bit annoying,
as it doesn't add any "value", just a useless scrollbar...

* We could move the title closer to the breadcrumb.

* I can understand that the size of the downloaded files is displayed as
"KiB" as in KIloBytes, but why "MiB". Never read that anywhere. I'd go for
"kB" and "MB" (and than "GB", but I guess we won't need that :-)

--
 D_OMM      +---->  http://domm.zsi.at <-----+
 O_xyderkes |       neu:  Arbeitsplatz       |