perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Klausner <d...@zsi.at>
Subject Re: a new design from Allan
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:27:49 GMT
Hi!

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 08:28:11PM +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:

> the menu is the same but the text is left-aligned
Although I initially had boxes around the Menu Items, I now think this
introduces to many lines in the design.

quite nice, though there are IMO too many black lines/boxes.

It took me some time to notice the magnifing glas next to the search field.
Before that I couldn't really figure out what this should be, as the box
around the text field makes it look strange/unfamiliar.

Also, I noticed some strage bug with mozilla:
The black boxes around the Manu Items disapear after the page finished

 D_OMM      +---->  http://domm.zsi.at <-----+
 O_xyderkes |       neu:  Arbeitsplatz       |
 M_echanen  | http://domm.zsi.at/d/d162.html |