perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Mak <p...@animeglobe.com>
Subject Re: new functionality added
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:47:23 GMT
On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 02:41:10AM +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Here is the new version of the site:
> http://www.apache.org/~stas/modperl-site/index.html

One thing I noticed on this page:

http://www.apache.org/~stas/modperl-site/stories/index.html

The "Extraordinaire Technologie" menu option is clickable and just
leads back to the exact same page. I think that in this sort of case,
it should not be clickable in order to avoid confusion.

On my sites (using Apache::ASP), I do <my:a href> instead of <a href>,
where &my::a is a function that checks whether the href attribute is
linking to the same URL as the current page; if it is, then it doesn't
print the <a href> tag.

Also on that page, the part that says "By Lincoln Stein, Doug
MacEachern" (under the "Writing Apache Modules with Perl and C")
overflows the white area. See attached screenshot. This is in Opera
6.0 under Windows 98.