perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan M. Hollin" <netmas...@digital-word.com>
Subject RE: a lot of general nagging :-)
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:15:28 GMT
:: sure, let's see a few examples of using lighter bg's and
:: decide then.
:: what bg's do you have on your mind?

Nothing particular, just a lighter one.  Sorry, that's so vague.

:: Are you talking in general or regarding using the relative
:: font sizes?

I was refering to staying with a 100% standards compliant website along
with a disclaimer for non-compliant browsers, as opposed to a website
that uses "hacks" to achieve cross-browser consistency.

VOTE:  Which is more important for the mod_perl website

1)  100% standards-complaint website
2)  100% cross-browser site

:: thanks, Jonathan, there are other ways to download images :) I've
:: managed it. The point was that it didn't render in mozilla.

Of course you managed it!  :-)

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG Co-ordinator
West Yorkshire Perl User Group
http://wypug.pm.org/