perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan M. Hollin" <netmas...@digital-word.com>
Subject RE: Navigation
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:35:27 GMT

:: -----Original Message-----
:: From: Stas Bekman [mailto:stas@stason.org]
:: Sent: 09 January 2002 17:00
:: To: netmaster@digital-word.com
:: Subject: Re: Navigation
::
:: Jonathan M. Hollin wrote:
::
:: > :: Of I didn't mean to sound negative. I was just saying that
:: > :: it's hard to see how thing will scale on your site, once you
:: > :: have more content. We were talking about concrete examples.
:: > :: I want to see big systems with autogenerated stuff and see
:: > :: whether it looks good to the end user. Do you agree?
::
:: > I didn't mean to imply that I'd interpreted your comments
:: > negatively...
::
::
:: :)
::
::
:: > Anyhow, if you want to see how Shapeshifter scales, look at
:: >
:: http://beverley.digital-word.com/barrow_border_raiders/system/ which
:: > has much more content.  :-)
::
:: Nice, I like it! Care to post this to the docs-dev list? as
:: a followup
:: to my reply regarding little content.

Okey dokey Stas.  Here we go.  :-)

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG Co-ordinator
West Yorkshire Perl User Group
http://wypug.pm.org/