perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: Comment from the outside
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:20:55 GMT
At 12:46 AM 01/01/02 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>> http://hank.org/images/style6.png
>> http://hank.org/images/style7.png
>>
>> Actually, that simply style7.png is kind of nice to look at.
>
>So 7 is "almost" OK, what about 1-5?

Well, no they are really mostly all the same.  Like I said, Netscape seems
to get confused -- 7 looks "almost OK", but if I resize it then it looks
like 6.  They all look about the same, really.  Netscape 4.0x just doesn't
know how to render it.  For a table layout in Netscape I think you are kind
of stuck with <table>.

>I suppose that we can use a conditional require() for the style sheet in
>the <head> section and serve a different CSS for older NS. That's
>possible right? (I didn't do html for a long time)

Oh is the site going to be dynamic?  Different tempaltes for old clients is
one way to go.

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org