perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: Comment from the outside
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:14:48 GMT
At 02:46 PM 12/31/01 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>> Well, it's not really "un-readable", but it doesn't render that well.  I'll
>> attach a Netscape 4.08 on Windows screen shot.
>
>But this is a different design, isn't it? We are trying to decide
>whether we can go with table-less skeleton from Thomas?
>http://domm.zsi.at/modperl-site-domm/meta.html

For those try the following links:  Note that although they are different
renderings, it's not really dependent on style6 vs. style7.  Netscape seems
to get confused, as they both start out looking like style7, but then (in
the case of style6.png) redraws the screen when I scroll or resize.  I've
had to limit my use of some sytle settings with Netscape.

http://hank.org/images/style6.png
http://hank.org/images/style7.png

Actually, that simply style7.png is kind of nice to look at.

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org