perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Klausner <d...@zsi.at>
Subject Re: mod_perl_site [design discussion]
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:33:00 GMT
Hi!

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 12:52:57AM +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> So what do you think, should we drop [toc] or [top]? or should we keep both?
I'd say we drop TOC.

* as both link to nearly the same place, I think one is enough
* TOP is understandable to people that don't speak english that well. TOC
(as an abbrevation of Table Of Content) is a little harder to understand
(at least I didn't know what it should mean when I first discovered it, but
after clicking on it and finding myself on a Table Of Content I got it...)
So I'd prefer TOP

> news@take23.org to start with. May have more in the future.
is take23.org actice still? The last post there is dated 2001-06-07.

> Alternatively I suggest to have two menu bars once for the internal
> content and second for outgoing links? I dunno, just an idea. I'm not
What about a "Links" section?

--
 D_OMM      +---->  http://domm.zsi.at <-----+
 O_xyderkes |       neu:  Arbeitsplatz       |