perl-dev mailing list archives

From Niko Tyni <nt...@debian.org>
Subject Re: mod_perl2, MP_INLINE and gcc 5
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 18:57:36 GMT
On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 08:27:28PM +0300, Niko Tyni wrote:

> mod_perl2 (up to and including 2.0.9-RC3) fails to build with GCC 5,
> because the default inline semantics have changed from GNU89 to C99 and
> require changes in mod_perl source.

Ah, reading my own references properly, it looks like it might be a
bit more complicated than that, and probably only happens when apr and
mod_perl are compiled with different inline semantics. Is that correct?

Sorry for the confusion. I still think a note somewhere could help...
--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org