perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve.m....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Please delete old releases from mirroring system
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:21:11 GMT
On 31 December 2013 17:53, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's also quite unusual to have a browsable copy of the source on the
> ASF mirrors.
> This doubles the amount of space taken, and is not scalable.
>
> It would be better to provide a link to the SVN tag.
>

> Also the download page should have links to the KEYS file, and to the
> hashes and sigs for each downloadable item.
> Have a look at the httpd download pages for examples of how it can be presented.

This is all now done in
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/perl and
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/modperl/docs/trunk/src/download/index_top.html

We just need to regenerate
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/site/download/index.html from
the latter and we should be all good then.

So does anyone know how/where (on people.apache.org? as perlwww?) we
run the script to regenerate the site from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/modperl/docs/trunk???