perl-dev mailing list archives

From Perrin Harkins <per...@elem.com>
Subject Re: Please delete old releases from mirroring system
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 00:26:58 GMT
FYI.  I deleted the -current stuff and fixed the other issues.  The
links on our download page on perl.apache.org are currently pretty
broken, but they were broken long before I made these changes.  Looks
like they were never fixed after hosting of releases moved off
perl.apache.org.  I'll see if I can fix them soon.  My feeling is that
everyone gets mod_perl from CPAN, so it doesn't make much difference,
but it looks bad.

- Perrin