perl-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kalu┼ża <jkal...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl head build with httpd 2.4.6 on Linux results
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 06:53:06 GMT
On 11/06/2013 10:38 PM, Steve Hay wrote:
> On 6 November 2013 18:42, Fred Moyer <fred@redhotpenguin.com> wrote:

>>> I haven't merged anything into trunk. I created a new branch called
>>> httpd24threading, copied from httpd24, and then merged the threading
>>> branch into that. I was hoping that it would fix an
>>> interpreter/threads-related problem that I was having on Windows with
>>> the httpd24 branch, and it does indeed seem to have done.
>>
>> Clearly I need to pay better attention here... I'll check out the
>> httpd24 branch and give that a whirl instead.
>
> Nooo! Check out the httpd24threading branch and give *that* a whirl!!!
> *That*'s the one that I think we should merge into trunk when we're
> happy with it, and if I read Jeff's latest post correctly then things
> are better than I thought -- it looks like the Require line parsing
> problem isn't actually a problem at all right now, and won't be until
> such time as PerlAddAuthzProvider is updated to allow an optional 2nd
> handler. So I think we can at least punt that issue into the future
> for now, and worry about it if/when PerlAddAuthzProvider is enhanced.

Latest httpd24threading looks OK on Fedora for me. It passes/fails the
same tests as in older "httpd24" branch.

cgi,t related failures are caused by r1491887 (Pointed that already in
some older mail to this mailing list). compat/conn_rec.t is caused by
client_addr vs. remote_addr I was not able to fix in httpd24 branch.

Jan Kaluza