perl-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kaluža <jkal...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [httpd24 branch] merge with trunk?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:47:49 GMT
On 07/15/2013 12:30 PM, Steve Hay wrote:
> Jan Kaluža wrote on 2013-07-15:
>> On 07/15/2013 10:48 AM, Steve Hay wrote:
>>> So I now have a build of mod_perl against httpd-2.4. Yay!
>>> However, it doesn't run yet... it's crashing when starting up the
>> server. I will look into that very soon...
>>
>> It crashed for me too here. It used to work before the changes you've
>> done in last week. I will review them and try to find out what's wrong.
>>

> That's good, actually, because it simultaneously means it isn't a Windows-only failure
and greatly narrows down where the problem must be :-)

> I will look soon too if you haven't beaten me to it ;-)

I think I have fixed that (together with some compiler warnings) in
r1503171. Hopefully it will still compile properly on Windows. Please
inform me if this revision works for you. All expected tests are passing
on Fedora in this revision again.

Jan Kaluza