perl-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kalu┼ża <jkal...@redhat.com>
Subject use Apache-Test/trunk@1496006 in httpd24 branch
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:54:52 GMT
Hi,

since we need Apache-Test from trunk to run modperl-httpd24 tests
without additional manual tweaks (like quick and dirty chmod 777
/run/httpd I was using on my system... *shame*), I'm playing with idea
of changing svn:externals in httpd24 branch to
"https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-Test/trunk@1496006".

I have not verified if this change actually works, but I'm going to do
that soon. I presume to use Apache-Test from trunk in httpd24 branch a)
until the new Apache-Test version containing the fixes gets released or
b) until there will be some decision how to continue with httpd24
development which will allow me to not use this.

It will make development easier and it will be possible for
distributions willing to use mod_perl from httpd24 branch to properly
package it with the tests included.

If you are against this change or you think it will break something,
please stop me by sending an email :).

Regards,
Jan Kaluza